- The use of any materials and services of the Site is regulated by the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation. The materials and services of the Site are intended solely for use for legitimate purposes.
- The User has the right, at his own discretion, to get acquainted with the materials of the site and the services of the Site, to order and purchase goods and/or services offered on the Site.
- The User agrees to use the Site without violating the property and / or non-property rights of third parties, as well as the prohibitions and restrictions established by applicable law, including without limitation: copyright and related rights, rights to trademarks, service marks and appellations of origin of goods, rights to industrial designs, rights to use images of people, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to a violation of the normal operation of the Site and the services of the Site, in particular, using programs to interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal functioning of the Site.
- The use of the Site materials without the consent of the copyright holder is not allowed. For the legitimate use of the Site materials, the consent of the Site Administrator or the copyright holder of the materials is required.
- If technically possible, the User has the right to leave comments and other entries on the Site. The user guarantees that the comments or other posts do not violate applicable laws, do not contain materials of an illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, hostile nature, as well as containing harassment and signs of racial or ethnic discrimination, calling for actions that can be qualified as criminal offenses, as well as considered unacceptable for other reasons, materials promoting the cult of violence and cruelty, materials containing obscene language. The Site Administration does not undertake to conduct preliminary moderation of materials and posts on the Site by Users. For the comments and entries on the Site left by the User, the User is responsible independently and in full.
- The Site Administrator is not responsible for the User's visit and use of external resources, links to which may be contained on the Site, the User follows the links contained on the Site to external resources, at his own discretion and at his own risk.
- The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible to the User in connection with any possible or incurred losses or losses related to any content of the Site, goods or services available on the Site or obtained through external sites or resources, or other contacts of the User that he entered using the information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
- The Site Administrator has the right to change the content of the Site at any time unilaterally, without any notification to the User, as well as to change the terms of this Agreement. Such changes will take effect from the moment the new version of the Agreement is posted on this page. The current version of the Agreement is always located on this page. To avoid disputes over changes to the Agreement, the Site Administrator recommends that you periodically review the contents of the Agreement located on this page. If the User does not agree with the changes made, he must refuse to use the Site.
- The Site Administrator has the right to unilaterally restrict the User's access to the Site if he / she reasonably believes that the User is engaged in illegal activities. In addition, the administrator has the right to delete User materials at the request of authorized state authorities or interested parties if these materials violate applicable legislation or the rights of third parties.
- The Site Administrator and the User are responsible for non-performance or improper performance of their obligations in accordance with the Agreement and the current legislation of the Russian Federation. The Site Administrator is not responsible for technical interruptions in the operation of the Site, however, the Site Administrator undertakes to take all reasonable measures to prevent such interruptions.
- All possible disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement are subject to resolution in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- All data posted or posted on this Site is located on the equipment located on the territory of the Russian Federation.
- The Administrator has the right to terminate the operation of the Site, as well as partially or completely terminate access to the site until the necessary maintenance and / or modernization of the Site is completed.
- By performing actions to accept this Agreement, the User guarantees that he has read, agrees, fully and unconditionally accepts all the terms of the Agreement as a whole, and undertakes to comply with them.